For this month’s edition of CCG Spotlight we are getting to know our long time instructor Glenn Berry. Glenn has been employed with CCG since 2001 and is involved in many of our certification, continuing education and webinar programs. His dedication, commitment and loyalty spans to over 35 years in the residential care industry and is a great asset to Care and Compliance Group and the customers we serve.
Glenn has been married to his lovely wife Judy Berry for over 20 years. In his free time Glenn enjoy swing and disco dancing.
- Who is your favorite musician or band? ABBA, Blues Traveler, Enya, Beatles.
- Do you dance crazy when no one is looking? Yes
- What was your favorite toy as a kid? Lionel Train Set
- What’s your favorite kind of drink? Starbuck’s blended mocha
Alcohol: Strawberry Daiquiri
- What’s your favorite midnight snack? Grill Cheese Sandwich
- What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Frozen Yogurt
- What’s your favorite day of the year? Christmas
- Do you scream on roller coasters? Yes. First roller coast was at Pacific Ocean Park in Santa Monica. I was 9 years old and the Coaster was big and loud.
- Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Person: Wife Judy, Non-person: dog lucky (15 pound black 8 months old puppy)
- What’s your favorite season? Summer. I love the sun and warmth and swimming pools.
- What is your favorite time of day? Twilight
- What’s your favorite Movie? Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and Its a Wonderful Life