For this month’s edition of CCG spotlight we are getting to know Laura Gumban . Laura Gumban has worked for CCG since 2010. Laura is a LVN and certified RCFE administrator. Laura enjoys time with her family and pets. She moved to discovery bay four years ago from Texas. Laura is number 6 of seven kids born to an old fashioned, hard working military couple. She is working on completing her bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration and striving to become a license registered nurse in the coming years.
- Who is your favorite musician or band? Frank Sinatra
- Do you dance crazy when no one is looking? All the time, whether someone is looking or not.
- what was your favorite toy as a kid? Barbie house (it was 3 stories with an elevator!)
- What’s your favorite kind of drink? Coca Cola
- What’s your favorite midnight snack? Dark Chocolate
- What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Dark Chocolate
- What’s your favorite day of the year? Valentine’s Day
- Do you scream on roller coasters? Don’t ride them
- Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My husband
- What’s your favorite season? Autumn