The latest RCFE and ARF Quarterly Update from Community Care Licensing has an excellent list of free resources available on Community Care Licensing’s website at www.ccld.ca.gov. The list is so useful, we thought it was worth sharing again:
Often times, it is difficult to know where to find information – below is a compilation of various questions and answers that may help accessing Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD) information about facility operations, fingerprint requirements and so much more! This is not an exhaustive list – take some time and find out more about free tools and information to help you help those in care.
- Where can I find the regulations?
- Where can I find out if there is a policy associated with a regulation?
See http://www.ccld.ca.gov/PG546.htm and go to the facility category of interest.
- What regulation packages are in the Office of Regulation Development?
- Where can I find current or past issues of the Adult and Senior Care Quarterly Updates?
- Where can I find information on fingerprint clearances?
- Someone mentioned that there are Information Releases – where can I find these?
See http://www.ccld.ca.gov/PG493.htm Adult and Senior Care Update – Spring 2012 Page 2
- Where can I find some of the forms that will help me with the operation of my facility?
- Where can I find the facility self-assessment guides?
See http://www.ccld.ca.gov/PG832.htm and go to the facility category of interest.
- Where can I find information if I want to become an administrator?
- Where can I find information on laws that have been passed?
- Where can I find information about facility fees?
- How do I find out the name of my Licensing Program Analyst (LPA)?
See http://www.ccld.ca.gov/res/pdf/ACPO.pdf and scroll down to Adult and Senior Care Program Offices.
- Where can I find the Applicant/Licensee rights?
See http://www.dss.cahwnet.gov/cdssweb/PG166.htm#lic and scroll down to form LIC 9058.
- Where can I find outside resources?
See Other Links and scroll down for private and public resources that may be helpful to you.
It is important for any consumer or business owner to know where to find the most current and accurate information. Licensees are required to know the laws, regulations and policies that govern their facility. If you have questions, you can access the vast array of resources on the CCLD website, or contact your licensing program analyst. The CCLD is here to support your efforts in successfully meeting the needs of those in care!