Media Contact: Constance Sablan
CCG Congratulates Clients for Largest Providers Recognition
WILDOMAR, Calif. (May 25, 2010) – Care and Compliance Group is proud to congratulate our clients who have been recognized on the Assisted Living Executive magazine annual list of the largest senior living providers. The 2011 edition of the list tracks the largest for-profit senior living owner-operators based on a combination of independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
“Care and Compliance Group is proud to provide practical education and compliance tools for the largest senior living providers in the nation,” said Josh Allen, president of CCG.
The providers listed below utilize a wide array of CCG tools and services at either a corporate or community level, including administrator certification training, continuing education courses, staff training DVD kits, and CCG Online Campus—our online staff training solution.
- Emeritus Senior Living (#1 on the 2011 Largest Senior Living Providers List)
- Brookdale Senior Living (#2)
- Sunrise Senior Living (#4)
- Life Care Services, LLC (#5)
- Five Star Senior Living (#6)
- Horizon Bay Retirement Communities (#7)
- Atria Senior Living (#8)
- Senior Lifestyle Corp (#11)
- Merrill Gardens (#12)
- One Eighty/Leisure Care (#13)
- Integral Senior Living (#19)
- HCR ManorCare (#21)
- Senior Care Inc. (#23)
- Hawthorn Retirement Group (#25)
- Vintage Senior Living (#29)
- Frontier Management (#30)
- Senior Resource Group (#31)
- Kisco Senior Living (#33)
- Country Meadows Retirement Communities (#38)
- Aegis Living (#39)
- Belmont Village Senior Living (#43)
- Prestige Care (#48)
- BPM Senior Living (#50)
- Silverado Senior Living (#56)
- Sun Healthcare Group (#57)
- Encore Senior Living (#62)
- Good Neighbor Care Centers LLC (#66)
- MBK Senior Living (#67)
- Hearth Management (#68)
- The Arbor Co. (#70)
- Carlton Senior Living (#71)
- Leisure Living Management (#74)
“We look forward to continuing to provide effective training solutions that help these highly successful providers maintain compliance with state assisted living regulations,” said Allen.
ABOUT CARE AND COMPLIANCE GROUP (CCG)
Care and Compliance Group has over 25 years of extensive industry knowledge that has benefited more than 35,000 administrators and assisted living professionals in acquiring continuing education and maintaining regulatory compliance. For more information visit the company’s web site at www.careandcompliance.com or call 800-321-1727.
# # #