Get Our Winter RCFE & ARF Class Catalog

Administrator Certification and Recertification Classes Throughout California RCFE or ARF Administrators can easily locate the initial certification or recertification classes they need throughout California in the Care and Compliance Winter Class Schedule. Our latest catalog includes special year-end sale pricing for initial certification, live CEU classes and our popular 20 & 20 Program that allows Administrators …

Download The Latest RCFE & ARF Catalog

Our Fall 2016 Class Catalog makes it easy to find the initial certification or recertification classes you need as an RCFE or ARF Administrator. It also features additional training and compliance solutions designed to make running a regulation compliant RCFE or ARF easy. Click the link below to view our upcoming class schedules and learn more about how the …

Types of Learning

When training staff in an assisted living or residential care community there are different types of learning that we want our staff to learn. The importance of this awareness is to make sure you set up the right “teaching” for the right type of “learning” that you want your staff to acquire.

Tuesday Tip: RCFE Administrator Recertification – Dementia Training

When completing your required RCFE Administrator continuing education hours, you must include at least 8 hours on Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.

California Department of Social Service (CDSS) Renewal Notice

Haven’t received your renewal notice from the Department of Social Services and you are ready to submit your continuing education hours? Not to worry, you can locate this LIC form on the Community Care Licensing Division website by searching for LIC 9215.

Expired? Certification or Continuing Education?

Are you coming up for your administrator renewal, or has time caught up with you and you’ve found yourself expired? What does the state require? Do you need certification or continuing education? Many times I have been asked, “Which program should I take?” or “I’ve been expired for one year, and do I need to …